With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased casing durability
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.