With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort