With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Longer tread life
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.