With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.