With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.