With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Backhoe use.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.