With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.