With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Napakiak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability