With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased casing durability
- Non-directional tread pattern.