With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.