With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.