With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound