With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Naknek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.