With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mountain Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort