With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mountain Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased casing durability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.