With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mountain Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.