With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mountain Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.