With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mountain Village Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.