With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Moose Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort