With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Moose Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.