With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Moose Pass Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.