With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.