With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Lower replacement cost.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.