With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Increased casing durability
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties