With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.