With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.