With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Longer tread life
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.