With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Minto Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.