With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Metlakatla Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.