With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Increased casing durability
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing