With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra wide design
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.