With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.