With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.