With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.