With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.