With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mekoryuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased casing durability