With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Meeteetse Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort