With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Medicine Bow Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties