With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.