With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties