With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.