With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Longer tread life
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.