With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.