With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Mc Grath Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strengthened crown structure reduces punctures.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort