With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Marshall Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.