With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Manokotak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.