With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Manokotak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.