With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Manley Hot Sprin Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.