With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lysite Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.