With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lower Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.