With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lower Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Longer tread life
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.