With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lower Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.