With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lower Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.