With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lower Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.