With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lonetree Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort