With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lingle Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.