With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lingle Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort