With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.