With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Irrigation application
- Extra wide design
- Radial design construction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.