With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.