With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Radial design construction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.