With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing