With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.