With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.