With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread
- Increased casing durability