With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Levelock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Increased casing durability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort