With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lance Creek Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.