With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lance Creek Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort