With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.