With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.