With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.