With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased casing durability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.