With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.