With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.