With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties