With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.