With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.