With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Lake Minchumina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.