With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased casing durability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.