With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Irrigation application
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased casing durability