With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Backhoe use.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing