With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.