With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Longer tread life
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.