With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwigillingok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.