With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwethluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.