With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwethluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.