With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwethluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.