With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwethluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved Stability
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.