With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kwethluk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.