With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koyuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.