With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact