With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.