With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased casing durability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.