With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Extra wide design
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.