With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- All Steel radial casing
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Longer tread life
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.