With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability