With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.