With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotzebue Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.