With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.