With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.