With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.