With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.