With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Non-directional tread pattern.