With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort