With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.