With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kotlik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.