With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra deep tread