With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved Stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort