With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.