With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Increased casing durability