With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing