With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Koliganek Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Increased casing durability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Cut resistant compound