With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Cut resistant compound
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.