With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.