With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.