With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.