With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Trailer Use Only
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.