With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.