With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kokhanok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- All Steel radial casing
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.