With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kobuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Advanced Compounding
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties