With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kobuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Backhoe use.
- Irrigation application
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.