With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kobuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.