With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kobuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.