With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.