With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound