With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Longer tread life
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort