With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.