With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep Tread.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for all positions.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Cut resistant compound
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.