With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Klawock Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.