With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra wide design
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.