With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.