With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.