With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.