With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.