With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kivalina Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.