With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.