With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Non-directional tread pattern.