With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.