With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.