With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.