With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kipnuk Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.