With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Durable, defined grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.