With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.