With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties