With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Trailer Use Only
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact