With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.