With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.