With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties