With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.