With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort