With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in King Cove Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.