With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.