With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.