With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.