With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Cut resistant compound