With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.