With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kiana Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.