With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.