With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.