With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep Tread.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.