With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread