With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.