With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.