With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Ketchikan Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.