With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kenai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Advanced Compounding
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.