With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kenai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.