With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kenai Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep Tread.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Longer tread life
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.