With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kemmerer Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.