With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra wide design
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort