With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.