With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Longer tread life
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.