With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.