With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.