With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact