With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.