With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kasilof Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Extra deep tread