With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaltag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Backhoe use.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Increased casing durability
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.