With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaltag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.