With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Trailer Use Only
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact