With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact