With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.