With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kalskag Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Trailer Use Only
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort