With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.