With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.