With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide design
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.