With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.