With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide design
- Irrigation application
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact