With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Kaktovik Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.