With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.