With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.