With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Backhoe use.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Trailer Use Only
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.