With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased casing durability