With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties