With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.