With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra wide design
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.