With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Radial design construction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability