With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Juneau Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Trailer Use Only
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.