With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Jay Em Wyoming, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.