With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.