With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.