With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.