With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Increased casing durability
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.