With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties