With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Igiugig Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.