With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Hyder Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort